Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Towel Cake for Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!
We decided to make towel cakes for Mother's Day and I thought I would make one for my mom too. She loves, loves, loves rosters and chickens. She's a bit of a county bumpkin and I love that about her. So I decided to make a towel cake to honor her on Mothers day. I love you mom.
I hope you liked it.
We make towel cakes for all occasions.....
Weddings
Birthdays
Over the Hill
Retirement
Christmas
House Warming
Graduation
Mother's Day
Father's Day
New Mommy Pamper me
New Daddy Pamper me
Anniversaries
New Baby
Thanksgiving
Golfers
Nascar
New Job
Holloween
Valantines Day
4th of July
Showers (Baby and Bridal)
Secretary's Day
Grandparents Day
any special event you can have a towel cake.
If you are interested in sending a towel cake to someone please contact us. We will be happy to help you out in this gift giving idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment