Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduation Party Favors



Right now we are working on Graduation Party Favors for a client in IL. She is a repeat client and her daughter is graduating this May.




These party favors are made with candy at the top and confetti at the bottom of the cone. These party favors are embellished with a burgundy bow and gold wire. There is a picture of the grad and a small poem on the back. It reads;




Saying Goodbye is not an easy thing.


It's hard enough that some of us aren't going to see each other


Even though I am sad,


I am also happy because


I will always have those beautiful memories with all of my friends.


I will always remember the smiles, laughs, cries, hugs and their faces.


They are always and forever in my heart.


Thank you, to my CLASS OF '09!!!


We Did It!


Love You!!


Rebecca








Also I am sending her daughter a towel cake as a gift from Osborn Creations to congratulate her on a job well done. She has just been honored with the title "Student of the Year". She will be going into Nursing school so we incorporated scrubs (shirt and pants), gloves, thermometer, and an eye light onto the cake as well as towels and a graduation plush owl that holds an envelope for money or a gift card.







here are pictures in the process of making the graduation towel cake.

Here it is finished.



Congradulations again Rebecca and have a wonderful graduation party.

We also made her graduation party invitations. You can see them in one of my post.

If you are interested in having us make something special for you please contact me at cassie@OsbornCreations.com you can also visit our website at http://www.osborncreations.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment