Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gifts with a "Wow" factor

Are you looking for that special gift? Well look no more, I have the right gift for you. There are many gift choices that you can choose from.


  • Diaper Cakes

  • Diaper Delivery Packs

  • Diaper Wreaths

  • Diaper Babies

  • Diaper Bears

  • Daddy Dootie Diaper Apron

  • Onesie Sundaes

  • Washcloth Baby Bunnies

  • Washcloth Lollipops

  • Baby Sock Rose Bouquet

  • Baby Flower Pots

  • Gift Baskets

  • Towel Cakes



I make them all. I also make items that are perfect for parties and just as a keep sake.


  • Belly Cast

  • Party Favors

  • Invitations

  • Announcements



In addition to all that I make I also sell Pregnancy Belly Rings. Stop by my web site http://www.osborncreations.com/ and set up an appointment. I can't wait to get started on your Osborn Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment